Tuesday 26 March 2013

Apologies for being MIA and Would you rather (beauty edition)!

Okay so first of all I'd just like to apologise as I have neglected my blog for the last few weeks, I have been so busy with college and work and other things and I have been meaning to update but just simply haven't had the time. So I hope you can forgive me ? :)

Today I am going to do a post which I stole from Becki and it is basically the game "would you rather" but a beauty version. So here goes...


Would you rather?....
1. Only be able to wear eye makeup or face makeup?

I'm gonna have to say face make up, I do love eye makeup but its crucial to have a nice base.
 
2. Cut off all your hair or never cut your hair?
 
Never cut it, I know it would be horrible and in really bad condition but I cut it all off when I was younger and hated it (waaa).

3. Always have to wear clothes either too big or too small?

Clothes that are too big, they would be terribly unflattering but you could add a belt and other accessories to make them better and at least you would be comfortable. 
 
4. Only buy clothes or makeup if you were given £1000?

Ahh that's so difficult but I'd probably have to say clothes as its more important to have a nice outfit.

5. Wear lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
 
Would probably have to say eyeliner as lipstick as I'm pretty sure lipstick would look very strange at the eye area haha. Although so would eyeliner on your lips to be fair so you can't win ha.
 
6.Wear MC hammer (harem) pants or cycling shorts?

Hmmm probably harem pants as at least you'd be comfortable and you could make them work ha.
 
7. Never be able to fill in your eyebrows or use a sharpie marker to do them?

I'd probably say never be able to fill them in. I would hate it because filling them in is an essential for me but a sharpie would just look awful.
 
8. Never pluck your eyebrows or never shave your legs?

I know it's disgusting but I'd probably have to say never shave my legs because at least you can hide them.
 
9. Never shop at MAC or only shop at MAC?

I'd probably have to say never shop at MAC (please don't kill me beauty bloggers). I do love MAC but I'd hate
to be limited to one brand because other brands have such amazing things and they're only going to keep improving. 

10. Only wear one shade of eyeshadow or one shade of lipstick for the rest of your life?

 I'd probably say one shade of eyeshadow because the lipstick makes the difference to your whole look and 
 to never be able to change it would suck! 

11. Wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in summer, we never get a Summer where I live anyway so it wouldn't matter really and I hate being too cold.

12. Never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lipgloss?

Umm I don't really wear lipgloss that often so probably never wear lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment