Monday 8 April 2013

new favourite candle ❤



Hello, so this is just a short review about one of my new favourites. It's a candle from Laura Ashley that I received as an Easter present. It's in the scent Citrus Blossom & Nectarine and it is just lovely. 

The scent is quite strong and you can smell it as soon as you walk through the door it also seems to be lasting pretty long. Silly me can't seem to find the box, I may have binned it (woooops) so aplologies for the lack of pictures.

I will definitely be trying more Laura Ashley candles in the near future.

Have any of you tried any nice candles lately? Let me know....

Hope you're all having a nice Monday.

Beth, xx


6 comments:

  1. I love all the yankee candels, lemon cream is my new favourite!

    Grace xx
    http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that one, I really love citrus and fruity smells :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. I really love the scent of the Primark candles although they burn out super quick. Though I don't live too far from a big Laura Ashley shop, so I guess I'll have a lookout next time I'm around there. Anyway just found your blog, I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.um

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw il have to try them, at least they're cheap enough that you can stock up :) thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shape of that votive! I'm addicted to candles with nice packaging because I save them all and use them to store pens, makeup brushes or whatever. Right now I'm addicted to Volluspa candles and my all natural bees wax ones, but once I burn those up I want to splurge on a jonathan adler candle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's such a good idea :) ive never thought to do that with the packaging! xx

      Delete