Monday 11 February 2013

OOTD; A day with my nephew and my boyfriend!

Outfit of the Day:

So today Paul and I were both off (yay). We decided to get my nephew and take him a walk for a couple of hours to give my sister a break for a while. We then came home and watched 'The Vow' which was amazing, I suggest if you like movies such as 'The Notebook' that you watch this. It was a really nice day and the sun was shining for the first time in what seems like forever. I just thought I'd share with you what I wore today.


Shirt - Primark
Disco Pants - New Look
Converse - Office
(I also wore a coat as although the sun was shining it was still quite cold)




I hope you all enjoyed your Monday as much as I did. :)




Beth, xx



7 comments:

  1. My boyfriend is called paul to, ha!

    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun. THanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)
    Lovely blog, and I love this outfit - I'm obsessed with checked shirts!
    xx
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome :)

    thank you :) I have this one in a lighter blue colour too it's lovely

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never go wrong with a checked shirt! Cute outfit.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt :) Great blog too I'm a new follower http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete