Tuesday 29 January 2013

Britain's Got Talent auditions!











So yesterday my boyfriend and I were lucky enough to have tickets to the Britain's Got Talent auditions in Glasgow. After an hour and a half drive up the road I realised I had forgotten the tickets (nightmare). Luckily the staff were kind enough to accept the email I had on my phone and after a couple of hours waiting outside in the rain and wind (oh lovely Scottish weather), we finally got in. Much to our surprise we also had amazing seats, only two rows behind the judges and in view of all of the cameras. It really was an amazing day and there was some brilliant talent, which I'm sure you will get to see when it's on TV.


I had never been to anything like this before and didn't even know that you could. So if anyone would like the chance to see their favourite TV programmes I got the tickets from a website called Applause Store and they were free!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment