Sunday 27 January 2013

Perfume I'm Loving This Month!

Vera Wang - Princess





So for Christmas my boyfriend bought me Vera Wang - Princess perfume. I love this fragrance, I had tested it a couple of times and really liked it, then much to my surprise I unwrapped it on Christmas morning. 

I'm sure most of people will have either tested this perfume or own it themselves as it is very popular, particularly among the younger generation. It was the first of the 'princess' fragrances by Vera Wang. 

The bottle is probably one of the first thing that attracts people to the fragrance and it really is beautiful. 

 



The lid is a little crown and also has a ring attached which you can wear when the perfume is finished. 







The website says "Created for the modern day Princess, this sheer, fruity floral fragrance is definitely born to rule! The scent sparkles with the captivating, sweet, tart aroma of delicate lady apples and the coveted tahitian tiare flower and finishes with a tasty vanilla chiffon - a treat fit for royalty!"

The fragrance is very floral and fruity but it is light, although not unnoticeable. I have been loving this perfume and wearing it every day since I got it.

Have you ever tried Princess and what did you think? 


Beth, xx




















4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have the princess 'night' version

    Chelsea ❤

    www.chelsarama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite perfumes! I love it. Such a pretty bottle too :)

    followed you!

    http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks it is amazing!
    oh thanks very much :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete