Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yesterday's LOTD;




If you read my previous blog you will know that yesterday I went to the Britain's Got Talent auditions in Glasgow. The dress code was casual and this is just a quick example of what I wore/ how I done my hair and make up. I was in a little bit of a rush when I left and didn't have a lot of time to take photos so not everything I wore is shown here but I'll add it in anyway. 

Outfit:
Peplum top - River Island
Leggings - New Look 
Necklace (first picture) - New Look
I also wore my black Chelsea boots from Newlook, my coat from Debenhams and a purple skull scarf from Primark.

Make Up:

Face -
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Foundation: YSL Le Teint Touché Éclat in shade B10
Concealer - The Body Shop Lightening Touch in shade 03
Bronzer (all over) - The Body Shop Baked Bronzer in shade 02
Bronzer (contour) - Benefit 'One Hot Minute'
Highlighter - Benefit 'High Beam'
Blush - Mac Sheer Tone Shimmer Blush in 'springsheen'

Eyes - 
Green eyeshadows from Mac Palette
Maybelline Gel Liner
Benefit 'they're real' mascara
The Body Shop Brow Kit in shade 02

I also added a bright pink lipstick from The Body Shop which you can see in the second photograph.

Hair - 
Curled using Remington curling wand.

This is a look which is perfect for any casual events where you still want to look great and a little better than just your usual day look.

Let me know what you think!



Beth, xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow the peplum shirt looks amazing!

    www.missysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, your hair looks gorgeous! :) xx

    Lifestyle blog - http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, looks great on you :)

    I would follow but I can't find how to :( - www.living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you :)
      I think I have a google follow bar other than that usually I would just go to add on the blogger dashboard and put in the URL! just checked out your blog, it's great, I will follow you :)

      xx

      Delete